To consolidate Aero as a global player in the aeronautics & defencemarket internationally recognized as an original aircraft manufacturer competing also in the aerostructure business and generating value for all our stakeholders: customers, partners, shareholders, employees, and community.
- Build on the 100 years of tradition and irreplaceable know-how to continue the journey of one of the oldest aeronautics company in the world
- Satisfy the needs of future pilots through the complex training
- Support all personnel with top quality equipment to keep them safe at all occasions
- Create innovative projects which strengthen the safety and security in the skies & on the ground
Code of Ethics and Anti-Corruption Code
Aero protects its heritage and legacy of the largest Czech aerospace manufacturer and one of the oldest aviation companies in the world by ensuring an outstanding reputation of honesty, integrity and trustworthiness. We can ensure our legacy to survive for the next generations only by adhering to the highest standards of conduct in dealings with people, organizations and governments.
This Code of Ethics covers a wide range of business practices and procedures and it sets out basic principles of business integrity to guide Aero and to help foster a culture aiming at cultivating our brand every single day.
The purpose of the Anti-Corruption Code is to strengthen prevention structures and highlight the strict denial policy of the Company against any illegal business practices, in particular against corruption.
- Anti-Corruption Code of AVA a.s. (pdf, 556 kB)
- Code of ethics of AERO Vodochody AEROSPACE (pdf, 2482 kB)