•Build on the 100 years of tradition and irreplaceable know-how to continue the journey of one of the oldest aeronautics company in the world
•Satisfy the needs of future pilots through the complex training
•Support all personnel with top quality equipment to keep them safe at all occasions
•Create innovative projects which strengthen the safety and security in the skies & on the ground
To consolidate Aero as a global player in the aeronautics & defencemarket internationally recognized as an original aircraft manufacturer competing also in the aerostructure business and generating value for all our stakeholders: customers, partners, shareholders, employees, and community.
The long-term corporate strategy defines in detail the steps leading to AERO Vodochody AEROSPACE a.s. once again becoming a major global manufacturer of own aircraft (AOM – aircraft original manufacturer). The new management of the company has defined six main strategic objectives:
• To regain the position as the leading manufacturer of light combat and training aircraft.
• To promote growth through the provision of additional servicing and redefinition of the customer support system and the business model.
• To optimize the portfolio of contractual relations in the aerostructures and to develop in particular the design-to-build programs and programs bringing specific technology.
• To find opportunities for further business growth through potential new segments, new industrial partnerships.
• To strive for sustainable excellence of production both in terms of meeting customer requirements and in terms of quality.
• To continue to develop the organization in terms of competence, international corporate culture and the ability to attract and retain the best human resources.
A3F - Aero Fit For Future
Aero’s business strategy as it was set out by the previous management almost three years ago will not change – Aero will focus mainly on military programs, i.e. on development and production and repairs, modernisation and upgrades of Aero produced aircraft. The new strategy introduced by new CEO Dieter John at the beginning of April 2019 aims to prepare Aero for long-term and sustainable growth.
The L-39NG program remains a key priority and so does repairs, overhauls and modernizations of national and international L-159 and L-39 fleets. In parallel Aero will continue developing its third business pillar as a key supplier of aerostructures and partner of renowned aircraft manufacturers.
During AF3 implementation, Aero and its shareholder will continue to invest into the future of the company. The A3F Strategy implemented will leverage our unparalleled programmatic, technical and performance capabilities and ensure Aero´s long-term growth and competitiveness.